2020 Ferry Schedule
Opening Day is scheduled for Friday, May 22!
Daily from June 19 through Labor Day, September 7
Hours of Operation
-- 10 am to 6 pm --
Our fares are suggested donations. The ferry doesn't run on love alone...though we wish it did. The service costs upwards of $190,000/year for over a hundred days of service -- and fares cover less than 60% of that. Thank you for your support.
We do not accept credit cards on the Causeway
$8 Adults, $5 Youth 7-17, free 6 & under
$5 Adults and Youth, free 6 & under
$40 for adults, $25 for youth 17 and under
- Unlimited use, no blackout dates, no restrictions
- Valid only for the person it is issued to
Three ways to get a Season Pass:
- Click the button below and pay with your credit card online -- we'll mail the pass to you!
- Ride to the Cut on a day the Ferry is running and purchase your pass from the crew on the spot with cash or check
- Purchase your pass from Local Motion's Trailside Center, located on the waterfront bike path in Burlington!