Purchase a pass to experience a full season aboard the Bike Ferry!
- Unlimited use, no blackout dates, no restrictions
- The connection between Colchester and the Champlain Islands during operating hours, avoiding major roadways
- Adults: $50 (plus $2 processing fee) for adults
- Youth 7-17: $25 (free for children 6 and under)
- Late May-June 14: Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Memorial Day
- June 19 through Labor Day, September 7: Seven (7) days a week
- September 11-October 12: Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
- Hours of Operation: 10 am to 6 pm
* Schedule is subject to change due to weather and circumstances beyond Local Motion's control.
The Vermont Adaptive Charity Ride presented by Long Trail Brewing (formerly known as the Long Trail Century Ride) is an annual event to enjoy the beauty of Vermont through cycling and mountain biking all while raising funds for the state’s largest nonprofit organization committed to providing sports and recreation to people with disabilities.
Stunning lake and mountain views, quaint villages, quiet meandering roads, fresh and fantastic local foods—this is Vermont, the heart of the small farm movement!
To register or for more information click here