Hosted on Wednesday, December 15, 2021
E-bikes are having a moment, and if you ask us, they aren't going anywhere. They're especially beneficial in a hilly place like Vermont, so it's no surprise that communities across the state are seeing rapid growth in ridership, from older folks who never thought they'd ride again until they got on an e-bike, to parents making the school drop-off fun and efficient with cargo e-bikes.
- Types of e-bikes & their uses
- Ridership trends and user profiles
- Benefits of & support for e-bike adoption
- Infrastructure and planning considerations
- State and local e-bike regulations
- User conflict and best practices for management