There's a reason others host their mountain bike festivals in Vermont... It's no surprise to us! The VMBA Annual Mountain Bike Festival is hands down the best festival value every year. VMBA chapters are incredible! The result? We keep the event moving, which means you get to learn about more trails, meet more cool people and save some dough for that upgrade you've been eyeing. Want to check out the scene as a non-rider? No porblem. VMBA doesn't charge for public curiousity - we encourage it! Register today and grab guided access to a whole new network of trails. Get a bigger return from your festival time and keep it moving!
PRE-REGISTER TO SAVE $15 AND TO ENSURE YOUR T-SHIRT SIZE IS AVAILABLE! Registration includes your T-shirt and Saturday night BBQ in addition to all the festival awesomeness. Early registration ends July 1st.
We have a bunch of extras planned for you and the family this year:
- FREE downhill passes on Sunday for full weekend registrations ($35 value)
- Onsite FREE camping at Mt. Ellen
- Full schedule of rides starting on Friday at 2PM
- Instant access to all information at the fest on TrailHub
- Adaptive bike demos courtesy of Vermont Adaptive
- Tons of demos (Scott, Carver, Trek, Specialized, Reid, Kona, Pivot, Rocky Mountain, Salsa, Surly and more!)
- Enduro ride Sunday morning from the top of Lincoln Peak to the Valley floor...
- Live music
- Beginner rides, clinics, women's rides/clinics and all the best of the Valley
- Event day pass for Saturday and Sunday
- Food - breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided on site (Saturday night BBQ included)
- 50% off a family Adventure Zone Day pass at Lincoln Peak
- 10% off Sugarbush lodging options
- On site camping at Mt. Ellen
- Mountain Bike Olympics and some new games this year
- BIG smiles - guaranteed
Get ready to be shuttled! There is a bunch of riding from the festival site, but to link the very best of the Valley, we will be shuttling riders and bikes. The plan is solid. Get to the "INFO WALL" near registration for ride sign ups and get onTrailHub - we'll be using it for fest announcements all weekend.
PLEASE NOTE - offering demos is getting expensive for shops. A demo truck is one thing, but a VT shop going out of their way to get you great demo options is tough. Registration comes with two free demos. For an additional $12 you can get unlimited demos. 100% of these funds will be given to the shops providing demos.
Do you have the time to arrive early and/or stay through Monday? We have a tip for you... Luke at the Wilder Farm Inn is offering a great deal: Stay two nights at their standard rate and any additional nights are $50 off! VMBA Fest packages include exclusive guided pre or post Fest rides with your Innkeeper (Luke). Get to know the trails in advance or stay late and get back to your new favorite! Book Now.
Get this in your calendar today! Registration includes your T-shirt and Saturday night BBQ.
Google map and directions