Did you bike more -- before you had kids? Do you want to bike more, but aren't sure how to do it with kids?
Sign up today for Local Motion's FREE "Safe Family Biking" workshop! We'll get you and your kids riding in no time.
Why come to this workshop? Top three reasons:
- Free on-the-spot basic bike tuneups! Bring your bike and your child's -- no matter what condition -- and we'll give them a once-over while you are in the workshop. For anything we can't fix on the spot, you'll get a discount on repairs at Skirack.
- Free childcare and food! We'll take care of your kids while you participate in the workshop (and eat pizza). You'll learn all the basics of how to bike safely with your kids -- without having to keep an eye on your kids while you learn
- Low-cost bike accessories installed while you wait! We'll have great stuff available—lights, double-kickstands, bells, and mirrors—and we'll install them while you are in the workshop.
You'll go home ready to hit the street with your kids and bike together to school, the park, the beach, or wherever the end of summer takes you. What could be better?
Workshop will cover:
- How to pick a safe route, avoid hazards, and ride in style
- How to teach your child the essentials of safe riding
- What to ride and what to wear to be comfortable and visible
- And more!
Sign up today, and spread the word!
130 Gosse Ct
Burlington, VT 05408
Google map and directions