Local Motion, Skinny Pancake, Old Spokes Home and Skirack are teaming up to celebrate the passage of the PlanBTV Walk Bike—and to build momentum to make sure the plan gets implemented. Come on out, have a beer, spend some time with friends, and do something good for biking in Burlington! RSVP below so we know you're coming.
Here's the who's who of what's happening at this event:
- Old Spokes Home will be leading a ride to the event (come by bike!)
- Switchback will be our source of libations (drink tickets provided)
- Skinny Pancake will be hosting (you know you want a crepe...)
- Skirack will lead an outreach campaign about green lanes (much better than green beer!)
- And last but not least, Local Motion will give you quick and easy ways to take action for better biking!
This is a drop-in event, so don't feel like you have to be there from 5 and 7. If you want to hear the inside scoop on what's happening with bike advocacy in Burlington, though, make sure you're in the crowd around 5:30, when Local Motion's Jason Van Driesche will give an update and share next steps. That'll be the only "formal" part, and we'll keep it really short!
While you're with us, be sure to check out the big map of key bike projects on deck for this year. It'll include an easy option to "vote" by text for the projects you think are most important—and that you are willing to help make happen.
See you on Wednesday!
60 Lake St
Burlington, VT 05401
Google map and directions