Have you ever wondered how local and regional transportation decisions are made? This transportation workshop will introduce you to local leaders in the field and asks you to join the conversation!
Come discuss the following and more –
• How can we make our roads safer for everyone and reduce our dependence on fossil fuels?
• Where does funding come from for sidewalks?
• Who decides where to site a Park and Ride?
• What mobility options are available?
• How can local town energy committees get involved creating transportation
Are you on your select board? Your Planning Commission? Your Energy Committee?
Do you want to save money on gas and car ownership? Are you worried about
Climate Change? Please join us!
May 11, 2017 at 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Fran Putnam · · 388-1644