Local Motion worked with a steering committee made up of community stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities to improve bike and pedestrian safety in the town of Lyndon and Lyndonville.
- Slowing down traffic throughout town
- Creating a walking and biking connection from Lyndon State College and Lyndonville via the Center
- Improving safety on VT 114 to East Burke
- Making crosswalks and key intersections safer and people in crosswalks more visible
- Safer neighborhood-school connections