-- 10 am to 6 pm --
FALL: 3 Days a Week -- Fri, Sat, Sun (Sept 7 - Oct 8)
Bike Ferry runs through Columbus Day Weekend
Our fares are suggested donations. The ferry doesn't run on love alone...though we wish it did. The service costs more than $150,000/year for over a hundred days of service -- and fares cover only about 50% of that. Thanks for your support.
We do not accept credit cards on the Causeway
$8 Adults, $5 Youth 7-17, free 6 & under
$5 Adults and Youth, free 6 & under
$40 for adults, $25 for youth 17 and under
- Unlimited use, no blackout dates, no restrictions
- Valid only for the person it is issued to
Three ways to get a Season Pass:
- Click the button below and pay with your credit card online -- we'll mail the pass to you!
- Ride to the Cut on a day the Ferry is running and purchase your pass from the crew on the spot with cash or a check (credit cards are difficult because of dropped Internet signals over the water)
- Purchase your pass from Local Motion's Trailside Center, located on the waterfront bike path in Burlington!