Everyday Bicycling Workshops are happening in workplaces across Vermont, as well as in libraries and and other community spaces!
If you want to learn how to incorporate bicycling into your everyday routine, check our calendar (in the sidebar) and look for a workshop near you. Most events require you to R.S.V.P., so look for a link on the event webpage to do so. Workshops are added throughout the year.
click here for the events calendar
Don't see a workshop in your community or workplace?
We can come to you! With a minimum of 10 participants, Local Motion will organize a workshop anywhere in Vermont.
request a workshop
Below is a sampling of the businesses, schools, organizations, libraries, and other places Everyday Bicycling workshops have been held:
- Bike Recycle Vermont (Burlington)
- Old Spokes Home (Burlington)
- Upper Valley Food Co-op (White River Jct.)
- Windsor Library (Windsor)
- St. Albans City School (St. Albans)
- Mt. Abe School (Bristol)
- Miller's Run School (Sheffield)
- Upper Valley Haven (Hartford)
- National Life (Montpelier)
- Seventh Generation (Burlington)
- Essex Free Library (Essex)
- General Dynamics (Williston)
- University of Vermont (Burlington)
- Champlain College (Burlington)
- Middlebury College (Middlebury)
- Burton Snowboards (Burlington)
- Col Cycling (Rutland)
- Maglianero Cafe (Burlington)
- Carpenter-Carse Library (Hinesburg)
- SkiRack (Burlington)
- 3 Stallions Inn (Randolph)
- Johnson Library (Johnson)
- Belgen Cycles (Richmond)
- Vital Communities (White River Jct.
- Concept2 (Morristown)
- Husky Injection Molding Systems (Milton)
- Vermont Dept. of Health (Burlington)
- Dealer.com (Burlington)
- All Earth Renewables (Williston)
- Rollickers Bikes & Boards (St. Johnsbury)
- Ben & Jerry's (South Burlington)
- Gardener's Supply (Burlington)
- Vergennes Library (Vergennes)
Funded by Local Motion, GoVermont, and CCRPC