How it Works for Borrowers
- Head to the reservations page (click on the button below) to reserve your loan period.
- Choose the available dates (see each e-bike on the reservation page for details) and complete the form. You'll receive a confirmation email.
- Coordinate a pickup time with the host at the location indicated on your confirmation email.
- Have fun and enjoy a car-free life!
- Return the bike on the last day of your loan period. Hours of drop-off are coordinated with the host.
Please Read Below Before Reserving a Bike - Important Borrowing Details!
- Overnight storage: You must be able to store bikes in a locked indoor location to be eligible to borrow a bike! We're sorry if you can't, but we can't afford to lose them! Also, note that some of the bikes are heavy so some bikes won't be able to go upstairs. See each bike for weights below.
- Transport from pick-up: Ideally, you will ride the e-bike home. If that is not possible, you will need to transport the bike in a truck, van, SUV, or car trunk with the seats down. It really depends on which bike since some are quite large. We cannot send e-bikes out on car bike racks due to the risk of rack failure (it has happened).
- Cargo: When carrying heavy items, be sure to balance the weight on both sides of the bike to prevent wobbly and sketchy riding.
- Helmet: we'll supply a helmet, but feel free to use your own.